Welcome to my gallery of ultrasound images I intend to make this a large library of ultrasound images obtained from my own collection and that of friends in the medical world.
So what separates my gallery from the rest of the other millions of web sites on medical info on the net?
1) We use nothing but the best, high resolution sonographic images from some of the topmost radiologists, sonographers and sonologists in the business
2) Each ultrasound image is fine tuned- ie: every effort is made to adjust contrast, brightness and sharpness (among many parameters) to bring out the best in each picture.
3) Each sonographic image is labeled, leaving little to the imagination.
4) A short description is added to each image on the web site. Included are clinical details of the patient and major ultrasound findings of each case.
5) Best of all- the whole gallery of ultrasound images is open to view. No fine text that says you have to enroll, register or sign-up with credit card in hand to view full sized images of the thumb-nails.
6) This is a continuation and ultimate new "avatar" of our earlier highly successful web site:
http://sites.google.com/site/drjoea/ (This ultrasound image site clocked upto 5000 page views per day).
(note: 3D fetal image at right is courtesy of Dr. Ravi Kadasne, MD, UAE)